Our Volunteers are a dedicated bunch – they do whatever is asked of them; they know helping to keep the Clinic spotless and looking good is healthier for the animals and their owners. We thank those listed below for giving us their love and care each and every month.
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer and participating in helping our pets and animals please contact SPOT
- in Terre Haute: 1509 Wabash Ave Terre Haute, IN 47807 (map)
Phone: (812) 242-SPOT [(812) 242-7768]
- in Cloverdale: 612 S. Main St., Cloverdale, Indiana 46120
Phone: (765) 795-4336
Here’s what you can do as a volunteer:
- Set up donation cans at places around town
- Need someone to donate time to cut grass/weeds/plant flowers
- Help Raise Money for the Clinic
- Have additional ideas? talk with us!
We hope to hear from you soon!